Get Job Search Assistance at Missouri City Branch Library Series
Fort Bend County Libraries’ Missouri City Branch Library will present a 5-week series of free Job-Search Assistance programs in September and October. JoAnn Kawamoto from Texas Workforce Solutions will offer tips on a variety of topics for job-hunters. All programs will take place from 1:00 to 3:00 pm, in the Meeting Room of the library, located at 1530 Texas Parkway.
The schedule of programs is as follows:
· September 22 – Creating Resumés & Writing Cover Letters
· September 29 – Interview Skills
· October 6 – Making Connections (Social Media)
· October 13 – Evaluating Your Skills & Developing a Job-Search Plan
· October 20 — Creating Resumés & Writing Cover Letters
Kawamoto is the Regional Facilitator with Workforce Solutions. She has more than 10 years of experience helping people find jobs, keep jobs, and get better jobs. She conducts job-skills seminars that connect potential employees with employers throughout the 13-county Gulf Coast region. The programs are free and open to the public. For more information, call the Missouri City Branch Library at 281-238-2100.