5-week series of free Job-Search Assistance programs in Feb. & March 2017
GET JOB-SEARCH ASSISTANCE AT MISSOURI CITY BRANCH LIBRARY SERIES
Fort Bend County Libraries’ Missouri City Branch Library will present a 5-week series of free Job-Search Assistance programs in February and March. JoAnn Kawamoto from Texas Workforce Solutions will offer tips on a variety of topics for job-hunters. All programs will take place from 1:00 to 3:00 pm, in the Meeting Room of the library, located at 1530 Texas Parkway.
The schedule of programs is as follows:
· February 1 – Creating Resumés & Writing Cover Letters
· February 8 – Interview Skills
· February 15 – Making Connections (Social Media)
· February 22 – Evaluating Your Skills & Developing a Job-Search Plan
· March 1 — Creating Resumés & Writing Cover Letters
Kawamoto is the Regional Facilitator with Workforce Solutions. She has more than 10 years of experience helping people find jobs, keep jobs, and get better jobs. She conducts job-skills seminars that connect potential employees with employers throughout the 13-county Gulf Coast region.
The programs are free and open to the public. For more information, call the Missouri City Branch Library at 281-238-2100.
Leave A Comment